- Programming in C
- Programming in C++
- Flash and Action Script 2
- Designing static web pages (HTML 5,CSS 3,DreamWeaver)
- Designing dynamic web-sites (PHP-MYSQL )
- Management of your internet-shopping by the use of MAGENTO
- Learning MAGENTO as a developer (writing modules in Magento )
- Zend-Framework training with Zend-studio and Zend-server (MVC structured web )
Click on each item to know details.
Magento is a full-fledged, open source eCommerce platform aimed at web site designers,
developers, and business owners who are looking for a complete eCommerce web site solution.
Many famous internet-shops are based on Magento, like: Nike, Samsung, Lenovo.
This is because of its good performance structure and seo potentials, and today Magento owner of
first place in all other e-commerce solutions.
Magento is built on top of the Zend Framework,this allows for separation of the Model-View-Controller
(MVC) which separates its core operations from functionality and appearance. Magento uses Pay-Pal as its
default payment gateway, but it is may to install another payment gateway on it.
In this course we teach you to work on Magento as an administrator.
You will be profesional to install,enter informations and arrange them.
Maximum class capacity
30 years old
After this course you will be able to install,entering informations well and fast
After course you can :
Manage the shop and perform a good ranking in search engines.
Price: 240 $
Contents of course
- Installation guide
- Setting up product attributes
- Using CMS
- The store Configuration
- How to manage your customers
- How to manage multiple stores
- Sending and manage newsletters
- How to configure payment methods
- Add and edit polls
- products addition to your store
- How to setup special promotions
- How to view reports
- Product reviews and ratings
- Overview of the sales options
- How to manage search terms
- How to configure shipping settings and methods
- Creation and approvement of tags
- Changing tax rated in Magento
|10am – 11:30am||12am – 1:30pm||2pm – 3:30pm||4pm – 5:30pm|